Year-end awards are announced May 14, 2019
- Based on clinic images from this 2018-19 season that you select for judging.
- Announced at the Annual Award Night on May 14, 2019.
- Given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place entries and an additional 10% of entries will receive Honourable Mentions in each Category (Pictorial, Nature & Creative).
Qualifying entries must have scored at least 19
- Members may submit names of images with a minimum score of 19 points.
Submission process is similar to clinics except you do not send the images
- Submit the names and the clinic number for up to 5 images by March 26, 2019.
- Please do not send the images themselves, as we have copies.
- Email the names of the images to email@example.com
- The images must be entered in their original categories.
Image of the Year
- Chosen from the Winners of Pictorial, Nature and Creative images.
Other awards announced at the Annual Award Night on May 14, 2019
- The Club Awards for proficiency and for photographer of the year are based on members’ clinic scores.
- The proficiency awards are for members in each member category (B, S, G, M) that have the highest total score for 12 images that scored 21 or more during the current season.
- The photographer of the year award is awarded to the member who achieves the highest total score for 4 Pictorial, 4 Nature and 2 Creative images of varying types during the current season.
***There is no Louise Elder Trophy for Best Wildflower competition this year.***