The 2023 Three Club Show will be held on 25 March at the Burlington Senior Centre. Price for the ticket is $10 in advance and $12 at the door. The show is open to club members and friends.
- Prints must be mounted or securely fastened to a backing board for protection. Over-mats are permitted. It is recommended that these be white or a neutral colour.
- It is recommended that a print be no smaller than 8” x 10” for best viewing at the salon. There are no maximum size restrictions.
- Due to hanging and storing challenges, we cannot accept framed prints or prints with glass or mounts with hangers, wire or cord attached.
- More than one image on a mat will be counted as one entry.
- The entrant must have taken the original photograph from which the print is made.
- Prints may be produced by either traditional chemical darkroom or computer printer techniques OR be commercially produced at a lab.
- Preparation: On the back, in the top right hand corner, print your Name and the Title of the image. Also put an arrow pointing to the top indicating which way the image should be viewed.
Don Corby is again offering to mat prints for members for $25 – $30, depending on the size. The prints must be delivered to Don no later than March 16, 2023. Don can be reached at 905-689-1976. http://corbyframing.ca
Bert can collect the prints and deliver them to Don. Just bring your prints to any of our in-person meetings.
How to Participate:
- Email Judy Boufford at [email protected] no later than March 17, 2023, giving your name and the titles of each of the prints you will enter. Labels for each of your prints will be made from this information. Send in the following format to facilitate label making:
Title of Print
- Submit prepared/matted prints at any in-person meeting no latter than March 21, 2023.
- Include a note with your name and the titles of each of your prints with your prints submission.
- Take your prints home at the end of the show (10:00 pm) on March 25 or arrange for someone else to take them home that night.