Rules for 2019-2020 Competition:
Louise Elder Trophy for Best Wildflower is awarded to the member with the top image entered into this annual competition. This Award is for the flower of any identifiable wild Canadian plant including grasses, sedges, shrubs and trees. The image must include, as the centre of interest, any stage of the flower, either in bud, blooming or in seed.
A Field Guide of Canadian Wildflowers or Trees and Shrubs will be used as a reference to verify eligibility. Images must be titled with the botanical or common name. No manipulation of an image beyond that outlined in the rules for Nature images is permitted.
Maximum of 5 entries per member
* Images entered into any past Trillium Wildflower Competitions are not eligible.
* Images must be submitted by April 7, 2020
* They are to be sized the same as for Clinics and submitted as jpegs. More detailed information re file naming and where entries are to be sent will follow later
* Reminder: entries must be of Canadian plants.
* The Club reserves the right to not award the Trophy if minimum standards are not demonstrated.
Presented by Judy Boufford and Janet Kempster.