Print Salon Date : December 10, 2019 from 7:30 to 9:00 pm
Entries: Up to FIVE entries per member.
- Prints must be mounted or securely fastened to a backing board for protection. Over-matts are permitted. It is recommended that these be white or a neutral colour.
- It is recommended that a print be no smaller than 8” x 10” for best viewing at the salon. There are no maximum size restrictions.
- Due to hanging and storing challenges, we can’t accept framed prints or prints with glass or mounts with hangers, wire or cord attached.
- More than one image on a matte will be counted as one entry.
- The entrant must have taken the original photograph from which the print is made.
- Prints may be produced by either traditional chemical darkroom or computer printer techniques OR be commercially produced at a lab.
- On the back, in the top right hand corner, print your Name and the Title of the image. Also put an arrow pointing to the top indicating which way the image should be viewed.
Note: Don Corby is again offering to matt prints for members for $10 – $20, depending on the size. The prints must be delivered to Don no later than December 6th. Don can be reached at 905-689-1976. http://corbyframing.ca
How to Participate
- Email Judy Boufford at [email protected] no later than December 4th, giving your name and the titles of each of the prints you will enter. Labels for each of your prints will be made from this information. Send in the following format to facilitate label making.
Title of Print
- Submit prepared / matted prints at the November 5th or November 26th meeting.
- Include a note with your name and the titles of each of your prints with your prints submission.
- Take your prints home at the end of the Print Salon (9:00 pm) on December 10 or arrange for someone else to take them home that night.